Get your brand new Wikispaces Classroom now
and do "back to school" in style.
Pages and Files
Home World History Syllabus
Language Arts Syllabus
Computer Lab 7
Back to School /textbooks
Back to School Page 2
Book Report Formats
Homework Seventh Grade
Fall 2013 CUE
Art World 7
Welcome to the 2013/2014 school year!
Mrs. Morrison-7th Grade World history
Syllabus and Classroom Rules
Students in grade seven study the social, cultural, political, economic, and technological changes that occurred in Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas throughout the years of 27 B.C. to A.D.1800.
- Roman Civilization
- Islamic Civilization
- Sub-Saharan African Civilizations
- Asian Civilizations – China and Japan
- Medieval Europe
- European Renaissance and Reformation, and Scientific Revolution
- Civilizations of the Americas
- European Conquest and the Enlightenment
The text for this course is
Medieval and Early Modern Times
. The book will be kept at school most of the time. There is an online version and a CD version that may be available to students and parents. Students are also required to bring all handouts, homework, paper, pen or pencil to class everyday.
Grading system: 90% - 100% = A; 80% - 89% = B; 70% - 79% = C; 60% - 69% = D; Below 60% = F
Homework = 25% of grade
Classwork and participation= 25%
Test and quizzes= 50% of grade
- Make-up work will be accepted for full credit. If you are absent one day, you have one day to make up the work. If absent
two days, you have two days to make up the work, and so on.
-Late work will be allowed to be made up within the first two weeks after the original due date. However, all late or missing homework will earn a detention.
- Tests/assessments can be made up.
1. Respect others – No cursing/swearing or teasing. Keep your hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
2. Be in your seat when the bell rings, to avoid tardies.
3. Keep the room clean – No food, drinks, or gum are allowed in the classroom. No personal grooming during class time.
4. Bring all necessary materials to class every day.
5. Follow directions the first time they are given.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Please retain the above information and sign and return the bottom portion to me by Monday, August 26, 2013.
Student Printed Name
Language Arts Syllabus
Bio poem with other instructions
PLEASE GO TO CARASCONNECTION.WIKISPACES.COM
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"